Yesterday, we attended a family event with TVA at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum. It was Lindsay and Gracie's first time to ride on a train. Lindsay was beside herself to say the least! We had a wonderful time.
I am so glad that you have decided to do this. You can add other bloggers to yours and then you can connect to other friends. That is what I did on ours. If you get a second look at my blogger again because I just put some pictures up of some of the girls from church. We were at the Cheesecake Factory the other night. Talk to you soon...
Hey Jen, I love the updates on the blog!!! You look fabulous in the picture on the train, and Lindsay and Gracie are too cute!!!!!!! I got the Southern Living cards today, so I'll put them in the mail tomorrow/Thursday. Looking forward to some new posts! :)
Your girls are beautiful! We love Chattanooga...that is one place we would love to live one day! It does sound like you have had a crazy summer! I'm sure you are glad to be settled in.
3 comments:
Hi Jennifer,
I am so glad that you have decided to do this. You can add other bloggers to yours and then you can connect to other friends. That is what I did on ours. If you get a second look at my blogger again because I just put some pictures up of some of the girls from church. We were at the Cheesecake Factory the other night. Talk to you soon...
Hey Jen,
I love the updates on the blog!!! You look fabulous in the picture on the train, and Lindsay and Gracie are too cute!!!!!!! I got the Southern Living cards today, so I'll put them in the mail tomorrow/Thursday. Looking forward to some new posts! :)
Your girls are beautiful! We love Chattanooga...that is one place we would love to live one day! It does sound like you have had a crazy summer! I'm sure you are glad to be settled in.
Post a Comment