Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Pumpkin Carving
The night before Halloween we sat out on our deck and carved pumpkins. There was one for each of us. I found colored pegs for Lindsay to hammer into hers, but the hammer was too rinky-tink to get the pegs through the pumpkin. I ended up having to punch them in myself. She enjoyed sawing into the pumpkins more than anything. She was DEFINITELY not a fan of the insides of the pumpkin. In one picture, you can see her turning her back towards me when I wanted her to help me pull everything out. Gracie was a sweet little observer during all the commotion. She sat in her swing the whole time, but next year she's be right in the middle of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jen,
I need some updates on pictures of my sweet little girls.
Post a Comment