Friday, February 15, 2008

Lindsay is 3!!!

Last month, we celebrated Lindsay's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe how fast these three years have gone by! I got Lindsay a princess cake. We see it displayed everytime we go to Publix, and she always gets so excited to see it so I thought I would surprise her with it. She was so funny when she saw it. She just stood there with her hand on hip and a little smirk on her face while we sang "Happy Birthday." She got a bike for her birthday and a set of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys. She loved everything.
We had a birthday party in Corinth the weekend after her birthday. This was the first year that she was able to celebrate with all of our families. We had the party at Pizza Grocery, and it turned out to be really fun. Lindsay loved it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share from the party because I left my camera at home! I felt like such a horrible mother. Luckily, my mom and Tanner's mom took lots of pics so I can get some of theirs.
Lindsay could not have had a more wonderful birthday! We love you, Linds!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy belated birthday Lindsay! That is the biggest birthday cake I have ever seen!