Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gracie is walking!!

Our little Gracie started really walking on Sunday. She's still a little woozy looking, but she's getting better everyday. Here she is in action. Ignore the sound in the videos...Lindsay and I were reading a book so we're discussing it while I'm trying to catch Gracie on video.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah Gracie!! I love when they first start walking and they are so wobbly! I think it is so cute!!Life will be interesting with 2 walkers!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

LeeAnne said...

Way to go, Gracie!! The first stumbly steps are just the best -- I love it! She is really doing well!

I hope everyone in your household is feeling better soon!

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah, Gracie!!

Ellen said...

Wow, Gracie!! How exciting! She looks so big! Miss you guys!

Alicia said...

Yay, Gracie! She's doing fabulous!

Alicia said...

Tag - You've been Meme'd. Check out my blog for details: http://our-2-blessings.blogspot.com.