Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rock City

Our girls were sick all last week and had to stay indoors. Both of them (along with their Mommy) were stir crazy by the weekend, so we decided to go to Rock City on Sunday afternoon. We're trying to do all the tourist-y stuff before we leave. I was a little nervous about it because you can't take strollers, but we ended up having a great time. We started by having a picnic lunch and letting the girls run around. Tanner took Lindsay across the swinging bridge, but I was too chicken to walk across it holding Gracie. Lindsay and Gracie both loved the afternoon and had such a fabulous time running around when they could. The experience made Tanner and me look forward to extended family vacations when the girls get a little older.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun! I hate that you guys are moving!! Good luck with the house hunting!!

Leigh Ann said...

Fun-I remember going there as a child. I don't know that I would cross that bridge again!
We are ready for ya'll to get here!

LeeAnne said...

I haven't been to Rock City since I was pregnant with Maggie! I barely fit through the fat man's squeeze, ha ha ha!