Nonetheless, I did get some great pictures of Tanner and the girls feeding the geese. The geese here must be very accustomed to being feed by humans because they will certainly come right up to you. Gracie was so funny about the whole thing. She did not want to be near the geese, but she wanted some of the bread that Daddy was throwing them. At one point, she was trying to get the bread off the ground before the geese could.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Feeding the Geese
I took the girls to a great park here one afternoon. It has a wonderful lake with lots of ducks and geese. While we were there, I saw a family taking autumn pictures down by the lake so I convinced Tanner that we should do it with our girls. Unfortunately, photo sessions never go well for us. I think it is practically impossible to get two small children to look at the camera at the same time. I swear it's like there heads are attached by a string and whenever Lindsay's head is up, Gracie's is down. The second that Gracie's head begins to come up, Lindsay's is pulled down. It's really maddening.
Nonetheless, I did get some great pictures of Tanner and the girls feeding the geese. The geese here must be very accustomed to being feed by humans because they will certainly come right up to you. Gracie was so funny about the whole thing. She did not want to be near the geese, but she wanted some of the bread that Daddy was throwing them. At one point, she was trying to get the bread off the ground before the geese could.






Nonetheless, I did get some great pictures of Tanner and the girls feeding the geese. The geese here must be very accustomed to being feed by humans because they will certainly come right up to you. Gracie was so funny about the whole thing. She did not want to be near the geese, but she wanted some of the bread that Daddy was throwing them. At one point, she was trying to get the bread off the ground before the geese could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment