Sunday, January 4, 2009
Lunch with Friends
For about the last 12 years (I actually gasped when I typed that!), my best friends from high school and I have gotten together for a Christmas party. At first we went to someone's house to have the party and exchange gifts. It was just the five of us, but we always had a huge spread of food and had a fabulous time together. The last few years, we haven't all been able to get together because we all have husbands, some have children (all girls), and some live too far away. This year we just met for lunch at Pizza Grocery, and it was the first year we included husbands and babies. We missed Emily, but Anna Hayes and Blaire, Katie and Ellie Kate, and Carmen, and I along with Lindsay and Gracie had such a fun time. Tanner and Ryan were there too (wouldn't want to leave them out!). I wanted to put up a picture from one of our first Christmas parties, but I couldn't put my hands on one quickly. Maybe I'll add it on one day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute picture! The girls could be sisters (so could ya'll!)
Okay...so we have GOT to plan better next time! I don't like to miss out:(. Everybody looks great, though...the girls are all getting so big!
Post a Comment