My sweet friend Leigh Ann had us over to paint pumpkins last week. It was so much fun to meet some new people here. I really don't know what we would have done without Leigh Ann to help us throughout our move. She and her family and friends have made us feel so welcome here!
The kids had a great time painting pumpkins and playing. It was chilly and rainy outside, but by the end of the playdate most of them were running around barefoot having a ball!
5 comments:
The girls look adorable, as usual! I'm glad you're getting settled and that you're in a place that really feels like home for you. It sounds like you guys are happy with the way things all worked out -- yay for that!
Oh, it sounds like things in Mississippi are going well! I am glad to hear that you guys are getting settled and are loving it! We miss you guys! Keep in touch!
That's super that you have found some great new friends in MS! Your girls look so cute in their matching outfits in all your pics! And your new blog template is really cute - very fall-ish!
They are too cute! I enjoyed seeing you and the girls yesterday! I'm looking forward to more visits!
I'm glad you guys have found another playgrioup but we miss you! Your girls look cute! I love the picture with all the girls and their big hairbows, oh to have a girl!
Post a Comment